Tuesday, August 18, 2009

First Lesson

The first lesson was carried out today and lets just say that I did not regret taking the module. Firstly, the lecturer, Mr. Brad, was interesting and humorous. This went a long way in preventing me from falling asleep, which could have easily occurred after the heavy lunch I had. He introduced the module to us allowing us to know what we have signed up for. Activities were also held to help everyone get to know each other which lead me to find out that my classmates are quite a great bunch, being friendly, spontaneous and fun. My classmates are a pretty diverse group being from a few different faculties. I am glad to have remembered most of my classmate names, if not all. Great classmates and an interesting lecturer are certainly important ingredients in making me look forward to the next lesson, instead of having to drag my feet to class!

1 comment:

  1. I'm also glad you won't be dragging your feet to the class. Thanks for the validation!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback Feedback!